Europe recently adopted a unique legal framework for private individual’s data protection. The aim of the GDPR is to protect all EU citizens from privacy and data breaches. This regulation is enforceable from the 25th of May 2018. The objective is to give individuals the control of their data. The rights of users In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Receive information: you have the right to be informed of the personal data that we collect about you.
- Access their data: you have the right to access the personal data that we have collected about you.
- Verify and seek rectification: you have the right to verify the accuracy of your data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed: you have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of your data from the owner.
- Have their data transferred to another controller: you have the right to request a move, a copy or a transfer of your personal data.
- Object to processing of their Data: you have the right to object to any further processing of your personal data.
We use your personal data, your name, your email, only to respond to your request through the contact form in order to support and improve our relationship with you. We do not sell your personal data and these are not retained beyond the time necessary to provide a satisfactory response to your request.
Any information we collect automatically is related to your use of the site. This information is anonymous and collected via files on our servers. These files record generic information, such as the number of visits our website receives, the types of browsers used and the number and types of files downloaded, but never personal information. Some of our pages use a feature of your browser called “cookie”. Cookies, by themselves, are not able to extract personal information from you. Such a cookie automatically identifies your computer – but not you – on our servers when you visit our site. EADSG will never know who you are, even if we may assign a cookie to your computer. The site uses third-party analysis cookies. Lastest update: 2020/02/17