This program is a post graduate training. It is designed to help healthcare professionals in their daily work with chronic patients, particularly persons suffering from diabetes or hypertension.
To attend the on-line education program, FREE OF CHARGE, to be informed of the training agenda, fill the registration form.
The diabetes module will cover the following topics :
- Diagnosis Classification and Presentation
- Pathogenesis of Diabetes Mellitus
- Pathophysiology of Diabetes Mellitus
- Principles and Aims of Diabetes Management
- Targets of Diabetes Control
- Physical Activity
- Diet and Diabetes
- Diabetes Education – part I
- Diabetes Education – part II